Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coats, backpacks and shoes. Oh my!

This is my front hall closet

Uggg! I've rearranged it several times and it works for a while and then this. The cubbies are for shoes. Every shoe people 11 and under own are in their color cubbie. I have 2 in preschool, 5 in public elementary school, 2 homeschool  and 2 in public high school. That's a lot of backpacks and coats. I did have the cubbies side by side, but I can't put the hooks up too high or the littles can't reach to hang stuff up. If we move to the house I want, we will have great space for a true mudroom. Until then I'll keep rearranging.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Susan. I wanted to come over and tell you thank you for your comments on my blog. You always make me laugh with your honesty and you encourage me just knowing I am not alone. Thanks, Kelly.

Susan said...

You are so welcome.

Btw I tried going to your blog today and a blogger thing came up saying I didn't have permission to view it. Just wanted to let you know.